Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fire Up Your Creativity at the Blue Dog Coffee & Arts Cafe

The Blue Dog Coffee and Arts Cafe has dreamed up one of the most charming cafe concepts the Seamaiden has ever encountered. You can choose from among hundreds of pieces of bisque and paint up a ceramic creation over coffee and sandwiches or dessert! The helpful staff will then glaze and fire your masterpiece.

I stopped in today and picked up a delish iced mocha and one of the yummy sandwich or wrap combinations (The Retriever--made of sliced turkey, Asiago cheese and pesto mayo) cleverly named after breeds of pups. And if I hadn't been pressed for time, I certainly would have conjured up a fine (or at least tolerable) work of ceramic art. If I find a mermaid among the bisque during my next visit, there will be no stopping me!


The Blue Dog Coffee and Arts Cafe is located at 802 Conowingo Road in Bel Air, Maryland. For more information about art classes and workshops or to make reservations for parties and events, visit the website or call 410-420-2371.

No comments:

Post a Comment