Monday, April 2, 2012

A Seamaiden Swims into Vintage Style

1960s Suzy Perette Silk Suit. Part of the Seamaiden's personal vintage clothing stash!
The Seamaiden is thrilled to announce that I am now the Bel Air Vintage Fashion Examiner. This is a switch from my former role as the Baltimore Antiques and Collectibles Examiner. Check out my first article on the topic of Bel Air vintage style, "A crash course in vintage shopping."

If you happen to be a Bel Air or Harford County vintage clothing, jewelry and/or home decor maven, the Seamaiden wants to hear from you! I would love to hear about your vintage collections and your shopping and style tips. And if they are are truly fin-tastic, I will include them in future articles. Contact me at catherinesbaubles@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment