Wednesday, January 11, 2012

K & B Bridals and Event Planning Is a Seamaiden Bride's Dream

The Seamaiden had a dream of an initial consultation at K&B Bridals and Event Planning! My fintabulous consultant, Lauren, assured me that K&B will be able to conjure up the perfect wedding dress for my simple but chic courthouse nuptials on Halloween 2012. My vision is to bedazzle and bewitch the Seamaster wearing a short wedding dress with touches of pink, a French veil and a captivating pair of pink pumps.

My gown appointment is all set for February 2, complete with a beguiling array of gowns to choose from and a designer to create a custom French veil just for me. But sorry, dear readers, the final ensemble cannot be revealed until the vows are taken on Halloween. The Seamaster must be taken unawares!

If you are a Harford County bride-to-be, the Seamaiden gives a big fins up to K&B Bridals and Event Planning. Whether you are planning a simple ceremony or a splashy wedding affair, K&B will create a package to make your wedding day as beautiful and unique as your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment